Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jess: I'm Not Dumb


Don't you dare mess with Jessica Alba...

The hot brunette has lashed out at claims that she's stupid.

It's all to do with rather a random comment that Jess made last week about Sweden being neutral during World War II.

TMZ called her a "ditz" and an "arrogant buffoon" for naming Sweden rather than Switzerland.

Meanwhile, political commentator Bill O'Reilly said she was "misguided" in the apparent error.

But now Jess has provided a rigorous defence for her comment.

Writing on her MySpace blog, the 27-year-old mum raged:

"I want to clear some things up that have been bothering me lately. I find it depressing that in the midst of perhaps the most salient time in our country's history, individuals are taking it upon themselves to encourage negativity and stupidity.

"Last week, Mr Bill O'Reilly and some really classy sites (i.e.TMZ) insinuated I was dumb by claiming Sweden was a neutral country," she continued.

"Seriously people... it's so sad to me that you think the only neutral country during WWII was Switzerland."

She ended sarcastically: "I appreciate the name calling and the accurate reporting. Keep it up."

Phew. We think a few people might be thinking twice before they engage Jessica's wrath again.

This lady ain't afraid of a war of words...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved